Welcome to our journey

Mark and I would like to thank you for visiting our blog. As we begin our journey towards parenthood we wanted to share our experiences with friends and family. I hope you enjoy following our journey of becoming a family.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

12 weeks but the roughest week yet

So today, I am at the 12 week mark!  Very exciting but it has been one tough week.  Last week, I enjoyed a week almost free from overwhelming morning sickness.  I really thought the worst of it was behind me.  I should have knocked on wood.  So the morning sickness returned with vengeance on Monday followed shortly by some type of stomach virus.  This has probably been the most overwhelming week filled with much frustration.  I know in the long run it will all be worth it.  I can't wait to meet our little one and continue on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment