Welcome to our journey

Mark and I would like to thank you for visiting our blog. As we begin our journey towards parenthood we wanted to share our experiences with friends and family. I hope you enjoy following our journey of becoming a family.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Being forgetful about being forgetful

I have read lots about how during pregnancy women become forgetful.  Well, I figured it would be no big deal because I lived with brain fog from the fibro so long.  I guess I was wrong.  Over the last week, I have found myself thinking oh wow I forgot to do this that or the other.  I thought I would share those moments with you...too bad I can't remember what I forgot!  I guess I am going to stop relying on my memory and start writing things down.  Hopefully, I won't forget anything important.  Has me wondering...maybe my doctor is pregnant and that is why she forgot about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment